2020 sees Yamaha’s TMAX reach its seventh generation, with revised body styling, updated suspension, optimised electronics and a new twin-cylinder engine.
The boost in performance comes via a larger capacity 560cc engine producing 3.5 percent more power and 6 percent more torque. It’s one of the lightest and smoothest engines in the maxi scooter class with a compact design that allows a larger under seat storage area.
The class-leading chassis is fitted with 41mm upside down front forks and link-type Monocross rear suspension, comparable to systems fitted to larger capacity Yamaha motorcycles.
Key TMAX 560 key features
- More powerful 560cc engine, EU5 compliant
- Two level D-Mode ride modes
- Smart Key key less ignition
- Traction Control System
- Optimised suspension settings
- Aggressive new body design
- LED taillight and front indicators
- Large storage space
- TFT dashboard display
- Centre stand locking system